Jumping rope has long been a serious cardio workout and is called skipping! Such training perfectly develops coordination, endurance, improves blood flow, strengthens the muscles of the whole body, allows you to correct posture and lose weight. Jumping rope is recommended for those who want to:
- strengthen the muscles of the legs;
- increase the tone of the body;
- lose weight;
- improve the work of the heart and the entire vascular system;
- get rid of annoying cellulite without massages and wraps.
This is a cardio exercise that can strengthen the immune system, make a person more resilient to physical activity. Studies have shown that approximately 1000 calories can be spent in one hour of jumping. The figure is impressive, so there is no doubt that exercise will help you lose weight. In addition, you will train your respiratory system and lift your mood during exercise.
But, not every person is suitable for exercises with a rope. There are contraindications that cannot be neglected:
- trauma to the musculoskeletal system;
- fractures and cracks in the knee joint - even if enough time has passed after the injury, it is better to consult a doctor about jumping rope;
- heart diseases;
- chronic joint diseases;
- very heavy weight - more than 100 kg.
You don't need to jump rope right after you eat. Exercise puts a huge strain on the whole body, so you should wait until the food is digested. In the worst case, you may experience nausea and dizziness.
The main advantage of the rope is its availability. You can jump anywhere - from the park to your own apartment (especially important for a cold winter, when there is not always the strength and ability to reach the hall).